Re: Daily Progress Sheets

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 08:45:44 PDT

    DtGaffney wrote:

    > Donna,
    >
    > Another Donna would like a copy of the daily participation sheet. I am
    > interviewing for a teaching position (first time) and would greatly
    > appreciate your info. My address is Donna Gaffney
    > 1006 delta Ave.
    > Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
    > or DtGaffney
    > Thanks a million!
    > Donna
    Donna I want one too, online though. Donna G- I live off Erie!!!!
    Take a look at our photo web site-Adinkra, this is from St. Paul's
    in Madison. I'm in Hyde Park- are you the one at St. Mary's?????? I
    guess not sine you haven't taught before. Contact me below- I have
    tons
    of lessons (Both in DBAE and in early ed.)
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---