Re: Easy Class

From: Tom Johnsen (koordt)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 07:03:58 PDT

    learning based, problem based, project based, activity-based--I agree let's have
    a discussion. I would guess that learning based objectives have something to do
    with other classes, such as math and literature, etc., and that activity based
    might have something more to do with activities (in art?), project based and
    problem based would seem to be closely related, a project necessarily having
    problems, and a problem being associated with a project. You can see how some of
    us need clarification. The real questions implicit in this are assessment-based.
    Self-assessment by the students is a very necessary part since it involves
    higher-order thinking...yes, this discussin is what the newsgroup is form,
    verdad?

    Tomas en Pottuer

    Fran Marze wrote:

    > Please let's have some discussion on this learning based objectives. We
    > need to do this and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track. Thanks, Fran

    ---