Re:re Craft Websites

From: margaret-jayne
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 02:04:51 PDT

    I know it's no consolation, but I can't connect with this link either. Tried again on reading that someone else had got through successfully, but still with no success. If it was a temporary glitch, it's still playing up! I'd be curious to know if anyone else has linked up successfully, it might inspire me to try again!
    Margaret in England.

    talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at