Re:re Craft Websites

From: margaret-jayne
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 02:04:51 PDT

    I know it's no consolation, but I can't connect with this link either. Tried again on reading that someone else had got through successfully, but still with no success. If it was a temporary glitch, it's still playing up! I'd be curious to know if anyone else has linked up successfully, it might inspire me to try again!
    Margaret in England.