Summer Bookmaking class in Greece

From: Rickpark1964
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 20:16:12 PDT

    Hi Tom -thanks so much for the information -the program sounds wonderful and
    very reasonably priced - I've been looking at several other courses that are
    almost twice that much - I have passed your website address along to several
    students and colleagues who may be interested - I'll be in touch - Thanks
    again - Rick

    ---