RE: Adinkra print photos

From: D. Sterner (dsterner)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 19:46:19 PDT

    Sandra declared:
    I finally learned to place photos of student work on this website
    Congratulations! Now lots of folks can see the results of your efforts! I
    bet the page count jumps ten-fold!

    Adding pictures really does help us visual thinkers, others graduate to
    learning how to navigate the hard drive and the few and proud even go on to
    making their own web page. This photo site is just a stepping stone to
    greater learning. I am pleased with the results. More folks should try
    their hand at this...Just try the photo page as a test - you might be

    There are 9 pictures of a class of 3rd and 4th graders making an
    adinkra print. Take a look.
    Adinkra printing is the link to click!

    are the key to linking your work