Re: Painting on Ceramics

From: AALBAINY
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 19:04:38 PDT

    Yes I believe it would...I have used tiles with the paints as trivits....but
    I did do the clear glaze after the painting, the thing I Don't like about the
    glaze is.....on clear glass you can see the glaze around the edges of what
    you have painted, and you really have to glob it on so that you can't see the
    brush strokes in the glaze itself. I did put it over the whole tile, though
    in that case...Allison

    ---