Daily Progress Sheets

From: dj (djash)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 16:42:21 PDT

    Hi Everyone! Thanks for all the interest in my daily sheets. Just
    started a new batch for the LAST :-) marking period today. They seem to
    help me. Kids who do well at the hands on stuff but are not "A"
    students, in my opinion, because of their attitudes and non cooperative
    behaviors don't get those A's or sometimes even B's just based on a
    project grade or technical hands on skill grade! And when they question
    the lower grade I have it in black and white for them with all the
    dates. 'Love' seeing those stunned little faces with the mouths wide
    open and NOTHING coming out.*LOL* Last term I had a student who had a
    behavior problem... this term she got a 97 and was a joy to work with.
    Some kids it will never work for BUT at least that type of kid will get
    the grade they deserve without such a big hassle. Anyway, I'm taking a
    quick break from finishing my report card grades that are due first
    thing in the morning. I am headed up to Red Bank High School (New
    Jersey) in the morning on a school business day. Anyone out there from
    Red Bank??? THose who wanted the progress sheets.... PLEASE hang in
    there with me while I get through a few more really crazy days ... very
    busy. I was going to snail mail all these progress sheets and job lists
    BUT I think I have someone who will help me send them as an attachment
    to the whole group for who ever wants them. Thank you so much for your
    patience. I apologize, I'm not very computer literate when it comes to
    doing that attachment thing on my own. (We're in the final
    stretch!!!!!) Donna

    ---