Re: Using Art Museums

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 16:24:46 PDT

    In a message dated 4/10/00 10:25:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    tratneab writes:

    << tratneab (Allison Tratner) >>

    Allison - if I remember your initial question - you asked how other museums
    worked
    with schools. Our St. Louis Art Museum (Mo.) has a wonderful program where
    we can check out slide packets or an artifact in a box and just pay a postage
    fee of $5.00. We can keep it for a week. A good arrangement and it opens the
    doors of the museum to rural schools than can't travel as far as St. Louis.
    Roberta

    ---