Re: A Growl for Monday morning!

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 15:47:19 PDT

    This is really funny. It reminds me of telling my husband that when he
    went to the GIant Eagle for groceries, he was doing a service to the
    family and when I did it, I was getting out of the house. We still laugh
    at this discrepancy.

    Definitely need to keep on laughing; it's that time of year. Fran

    ---