NAEA NYC DATES AND HOTEL RESERVATIONS

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 15:39:09 PDT

    This has been posted but the ? keeps cropping up so I will post again.
    There was a rumor circulating that the rooms were all booked but
    that was the block (100) of early bird rooms.
    There are still rooms at the conference rate. Believe me you should
    book NOW because the rooms go fast. You can always cancel.
    It would be nice if we could arrange a block of ArtsEdNet rooms
    and be close together.

    Mary B posted this earlier:
      Remember make reservations
    early even if you are not sure.

    You can cancel them 1 day prior to coming if necessary.

    New York Hilton Towers
    3135 Ave. of the Americas
    March 14 -18, 2001
    1-800-445-8667
            or
    1-212-586-7000

    The rooms are not inexpensive. In fact they make me feel like LA was a
    bargain.
    Hope to see you all there.

    MaryB

    ---