Re: Working alongside students...?

From: Sharon (sharonbk)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 15:10:10 PDT

    Hi, Sue and others who've asked about the time needed for the wire & Sculpey
    figure sculptures....

    I'd hoped that 3 weeks would be enough but 4 is probably a better estimate.
    Our class periods are approximately 50 minutes, but two days a week they're
    as short as 35 minutes (we have a really bizarre weekly schedule).

    I'm not sure that some students will be finished after this week, either.
    The kids are sooo into this that they're "accessorizing" more and more and
    they've come up with ideas that are going to require a bit of engineering.

    I should have more pictures to post in a few days as other students start
    finishing up. (At this point, the clothes are one of the things that's
    slowing it down. But my, my it's fun to watch some of them trying to figure
    this out!!)

    Sharon
    sharonbk
    Artwork & Lesson Plans, Genealogy Info, etc.
    http://home.adelphia.net/~sharonbk

    ---