Re(2): Working alongside students...?

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 15:00:14 PDT

    I'm upset that you even put up with the jeering - could you invite a
    "real"artist in to talk about the amount of mistakes that it takes to get
    to a finished work - who are these perfect beings in your class? I'm
    trying to think of videos to share that show artists making mistakes and
    struggling. By the way, I can't sit that long although I would love to -
    I do work on demos ahead of time and then pick up materials as kids work
    but I rarely get anything finished. Try again - with a different group of
    kids - you are a "real" teacher and artist.

    Sue E. Stewart
    Sumner High School

    ---