Re: Easy Class

From: Artemis420
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 13:54:34 PDT

    In a message dated 4/10/00 1:38:44 PM, Artemis420 writes:

    << < I do all my work,
    show up to class all the time. I can't help it if I can't draw." Or
    better yet, the statement from the counselor, " Let's put them in art,
    they donut have work to make up in there, or it is easier for them to
    pass" >>

    Would this fly in any other subject?
    Stick by your guns, make your expectations known and the same as any academic
    subject...they won't respect it until you do.
    Artie >>

    I meant can one say in Geometry for example, "I cant help it if I can't use a
    protractor'? HA!

    ---