Re: Easy Class

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 11:54:52 PDT

    The thing that bothers me is when parents don't bother to talk to me during
    conferences because it's "only art" or when the student is getting an A in
    art and doing poorly in other classes (hence the art grade keeps them at a
    reasonable GPA) and the parents don't care about the success because art is
    not as important as the academic subjects...