Re: Easy Class

From: PGStephens
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 11:22:51 PDT

    One of the problems that we as art educators face is dealing with the
    misconception that art is a frill or "only an elective." We have seen great
    changes in administrative attitudes in some of our North Texas schools after
    the art teachers took the initiative to focus upon learning-based objectives
    rather than activity-based objectives. You might consider this sort of
    approach with your principal.

    Regards from North Texas,
    Pam
    http://www.ARTeaches.com