Re: NAEA Presentations

From: Nancy Walkup (walkup)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 07:06:57 PDT

    I would like to take this opportunity to encourage each of you to submit one or two proposals for the New York conference. If you are uncomfortable doing it alone, do it with some one else - that really helps the nervousness factor. Every one of you has a favorite lesson, unit, artwork, etc. that you could present. Also, presentation at a National conference will impress your administrators and may help you get funding (at least some) from your district. Think about it! The deadline for proposals is July 31, but you can start sending them in right now.