Re: Time to dye paper

From: Dennis Morris (theartboss)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 04:26:59 PDT

    I have students fold coffee filters and use markers.
    They must allow color to soak through layers of
    filter. This is one of those WOW Lessons. And it's a
    good way to introduce symmetry and/or radial balance.
    One BIG problem though... markers get exhausted
    quickly. But... laminate the images, hang against a
    window and you and students are in for a treat.
    Dennis Morris