RE: Using Art Museums

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 21:18:34 PDT

    Carla,
            Do you get the lectures directly from the National Gallery of Art or do you
    have an affiliate institution nearby? We are trying to convince our
    Director/board that we should become an affiliate (a choice of 100 + loan
    kits for free). If anyone else borrows these kits from an affiliate, please
    let me know how they operate their loan program from your perspective.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator