Hey Woody, Thanks

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 20:43:50 PDT

    Woody,

    I just wanted to thank you for all your great lesson ideas, your inspirational web page, cool links, your ability to state your many valuable opinions in such an open and non-confrontational way, and for just being the kind of guy you seem to be. You set a good example for the rest of us. Thanks so much for all your generous contributions to me and my students.

    Sincerely,

    Mark

    P.S. I think your grandchildren are very lucky.

    ---