Re: Santa Fe and peddling wares

From: NMTchr
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 20:41:44 PDT

    :::::::::::flailing arms: Danger Will Robinson, Danger!::::::::::::::::::

    Santa Fe is a fairly pretentious and crazy place to start "peddling". Of
    course a lot is based on previous show experience and the all-important "who
    you know".

    If you're serious, determined, and fearless [ first of all - tell me how you
    got this way, I could really use some pointers ] then e-mail me directly and
    I'd be glad to dish out all the "inside scoop" info I have available.

    ;],
    Rx

    ---