Re: Using Art Museums

From: Teachercbs
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 20:41:13 PDT

    I LOVE having art museum resources to use in the classroom: great internet
    sites, lots of images, slides from the collection, cassete lectures (such as
    the ones from the National Gallery of Art), etc.
       Feel free to email me with any other questions. I teach Art History in
    high school.
    --Carla in LA

    ---