Re: Painting on Ceramics

From: Todd Osborne (osborne)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 20:14:43 PDT

    You need to use a commercial overglaze or china paint. When fired to cone
    it will be permanent and food safe. You can also use this overglaze to
    silkscreen onto relatively flat glazed ceramics like plates, which is how
    the logo was probably done.

    Todd Osborne

    Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.