To Carolyn Roberts

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:55:03 PDT

    I was preparing for comprehensive exams when this event was coming up. I
    really appreciate your info about the conference because you have made it
    much more bearable that I could not go.
    DO you know where next year's convention is going to be?
    What about the date. I want to plan now. I want it to happen for me.

    ---