TO the Long Lowenfeld entry

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:49:16 PDT

    I am guessing you are a very thoughtful person who has plenty of time to
    analyze and dissect motivations for certain behaviors.
    When I asked about Lowenfeld, I knew WHO he is and I knew WHAT he did
    and/or still does for that matter.
    I wanted a response on what professional peers would say as to his importance
    to them.
    And most were very polite and responsive. Most.

    This has assisted me in finishing a paper and I am grateful.
    I am not ignorant or lazy.

    ---