Re: More posters (resent)

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:34:55 PDT

    I would love to have a set of the Census 2000 American Artist posters, too,
    but since I live pretty far from any cities which have a Census 2000 Office,
    I've sent a request by email to my regional contacts. I don't know if it'll
    work, but I found all the regional contacts listed at this link:
    http://www.census.gov/dmd/www/8assista.htm
    I figure its worth a try, anyway.

    Mark

    ---