Re: Re: NAEA Conference Printing Workshop

From: KHeifetz
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:23:54 PDT

    Sorry you didn't get a handout..never thought that so many people would
    come...if you want more inforamtion and a copy of the ideas presented at
    Illusionary Printmaking I would be more than happy to accommodate.....you can
    contact me at
    KHeifetz @ aol.com or here on the list serv.....thanks anna

    ---