MICA

From: Iteachart7
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 17:11:12 PDT

    Whew! What a day! I just came back from an open house at the Maryland
    Institute collage of Art! I took one of my students down as this is where
    she wants to go. They have a phenomenal program for fine arts and applied
    arts. They also have a wonderful 5year plan for those wishing to get their
    BFA/MAT certification to teach art.
    During the Vice pres's speech, He mentioned REALITY based art education,
    putting the art student in viable situations to become productive members in
    the world of art. They offer many internships and apprenticeships to
    accomplish this. I thoroughly enjoyed his talk. I will try to incorporated
    RBAE in my class discussion of ART CAREERS.
    Are there any MICA grads on this list?
    Peace
    Gabrielle

    ---