Re: Panty Hose sculpture

From: Artemis420
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 16:57:30 PDT

    In a message dated 4/9/00 10:05:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
    Janjarreau writes:

    << Do you have any suggestions for students who finish early. I will not
     let them dictate when I will start the next project. The co-op does that
     then it makes the other students rush through their project. I plan to turn
     this around and let the more serious students dictate the pace of my
    classes.
      What do you think and what should I have the others do during the
     transition? They tend to get into trouble when they have nothing to do.
     Thanks. >>

    Have them make sketches, from all angles of their project. Then pick one or
    two and make a pastel, charcoal, or watercolor work from it/them. Display
    together as a collection.

    ---