More posters (resent)

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 13:33:57 PDT

    I found the entire list of American Artists used for this years posters.
            http://www.census.gov/dmd/www/advposters.html#American Artist
    Now, we need to get them before they are thrown away.
                                            Act quickly, Woody in KC
    This is the second message to the getty list that I've had to resend because
    it got bumped. Is anyone else having this trouble ?

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on wduncan