Re: Panty Hose sculpture (boys painting too fast)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 11:49:11 PDT

    In a message dated 4/9/00 12:05:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
    Janjarreau writes:

    << The only problem was a few boys in 6th. period seem to be zipping
     through the painting process. I wanted this part to slow down, but for some
     reason they zip through all of their projects. I plan to have them read
     about Henry Moore Monday and not let them paint at all. >>

    I meant to say I will not let them paint at all on Monday and will let them
    research. I am thinking this will slow them down. It will give the others a
    chance to catch up some. They can paint Tuesday and this time may take more
    care.
    Janice

    ---