Re: Free Lonnnngggg Distance?

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 11:20:59 PDT

    jaugusta writes:

    <<
     I've haven't tried this service--don't have a mic. hooked up yet--but
     it's a free long distance service with some solid recommendations:

     http://dialpad.com/

     Best wishes,
     Joseph

    Wow Joseph, Talk about E.S.P. My brother-in-law has called me on dialpad
    twice. It works and is free! I was just writing him to ask for the web
    address. I lost it and thought I would take advantage of the service.
    Thanks.
    Janice

    ---