Finger Paint & Ross's Art Paste

From: LM Paris (paris)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 11:48:56 PDT

    Can Ross's Art Paste be used to make finger paint?

    If not, What is your favorite way to make finger paint?

    And, what do you like to use Ross's for?

    I am doing gesture drawing and am going to have their final day be a
    finger painting day. We will use the back of a paint brush to do the
    drawing into the layered finger paint.

    Thanks for the help.

    LM

    ---