Re: Seymour, Indiana

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 05:07:29 PDT

    Dear Betsy,

            Thank you very much for your invitation! Would love to meet you.
    The next time I plan to visit my friends in Brownstown will be next year
    mid March for my spring break. We are planning on a visit to the homestead
    of your local Indiana great--TS Steele (sp? unsure). I may get to
    Indianapolis this summer to see the cultural sights. Please send me your
    full mailing name, address and phone # and I will keep in touch with you
    whenever I am back in Indiana. Of course, the invitation extends to you
    whenever you are in Columbus, Ohio!
            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
            Miss Ann Heineman
            69 East Jeffrey Place
            Columbus, Ohio 43214
            (614)267-5347

    > Hi Ann, next time you pass through, give me a call, and Ill take you
    |> to lunch- Columbus is ranked 6th nationally for it's important architecture.
    |> Betsy in IN ( Columbus)
    |>
    |> Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
    |>
    |> Ann Heineman....aheinema-state.edu
    |> Greensview School...Upper Arlington City Schools
    |> (614)487-5050...Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522
    |> aheineman-arlington.k12.oh.us

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522
    aheineman-arlington.k12.oh.us

    ---