Re: Seymour, Indiana

From: Ann Heineman (
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 05:07:29 PDT

    Dear Betsy,

            Thank you very much for your invitation! Would love to meet you.
    The next time I plan to visit my friends in Brownstown will be next year
    mid March for my spring break. We are planning on a visit to the homestead
    of your local Indiana great--TS Steele (sp? unsure). I may get to
    Indianapolis this summer to see the cultural sights. Please send me your
    full mailing name, address and phone # and I will keep in touch with you
    whenever I am back in Indiana. Of course, the invitation extends to you
    whenever you are in Columbus, Ohio!
            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
            Miss Ann Heineman
            69 East Jeffrey Place