Dr Bill Lockhart

From: Diane (mselle)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 08:17:27 PDT

    Perhaps what we have here is a case of an unconscious urge to overcome a
    sense of alienation from the teacher. Books are cold, people warm. Who
    wouldn't love to touch the warmth of one radiating from the closest source.
    It's a natural reaction against a mass marketing of information, although
    so very inconvenient for the author of the book. Perhaps he should speak
    for himself on the topic.

    ---