Re: Working alongside students...?

From: Charlotte Griswold (griswald)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 20:18:48 PDT

    Tom, I have never heard of Problem Based Education as a program, but I
    am very interested in your proposal. I would love to see your criteria
    for projects. I like to do a lot of open ended stuff toward the end of
    the year that has the students reflect on what they have accomplished
    during the course of the year. Send us your criteria when you are done,
    and I will try to come up with something similar.
    Charlotte

    --
    Charlotte Griswold
    OakHill Middle School