Re: LA Convention

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 19:39:46 PDT

    Binney & Smith:
    The Swing orchestra was terrific! The building was worth the trip,
    I ate before I went because I remember last year. I go for the
    company and the place. Does anybody know where in NYC? Reserved my
    room today. I wonder if we could ask for our rooms in a block?

    As soon as testing is over I will be trying some things I learned from
    Maggie's weaving workshop. like she said, there is always that hint
    you get that makes it worth going even if you have been doing a thing
    for years. You wonder why you hadn't thought of that or you have tried
    and just didn't get it.

    I have more to say but the cast is making typing too difficult.
    Later,
    Sharon from NJ
    --To respond to me directly click on heneborn

    ---