Re: Pin Hole Camera negative

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 11:24:56 PDT

    In my first experience with pinhole camera making, my students developed
    negatives that we then placed on a scanner and reversed negative to positive
    to make a quick positive image. We used less photo paper this way.

    Diane

    What a great idea! In all my years of doing the pinhole I never thought to.
    Thanks... they waste so much paper, don't they?

    Patty

    ---