Re: NAEA Conference (Susan on LI)

From: Holly112
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 09:16:36 PDT

    In a message dated 04/08/2000 9:45:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    ARTNSOUL12 writes:

    << favorite workshops included Illusionary Printing (new printing ideas for
     me), A Sampling of Elementary Art Experiences by Amy Weiner the Pacific
     Elementary Art Educator 1999-2000, Art Room Movement (tips on how to arrange
     an art room), The Empowered Art Teacher ( more ideas), Elementary Division
     Art Educators Showcase, and Teaching Students About Abstraction by Maggie
     White. If anyone wants more info on any of these workshops, please just let
     me know and I will explain. Susan on Long Island

    Dear Susan,

    Hi! I'm glad you had a great time at the conference! Is there a chance we
    can get some of these presenters at our LIATA/NYSATA workhop series?!!
    Holly :0) (on Long Island)
    PS I used to think I was the only Holly in the whole world, then I met one
    at Adelpi University in the early nineties, but now I see from this list I'm
    not the only one! LOL

    ---