Hands photography lesson

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 09:12:06 PDT

    I went to a reggio emilia seminar and one of the speakers had taken
    photos of hands. Mostly children and caretakers. She played Jewel's
    "Hand' song while she clicked on 30 slides or so. It was effective.
    It might be a good lesson for kids to photograph "Hands" as the
    composition in their photo's. Hands in action.
    Sandra

    astroboy

    ---