Exhibition on Hands

From: Olejarz2
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 06:42:42 PDT

    Hi,

    My work is included in the following on-line exhibition.

    Harold Olejarz

    'Touch - Rediscovering the Hand'

    The Living Artist Gallery
    http://www.livingartistgallery.com/
    <A HREF="http://www.livingartistgallery.com/">The Living Artist Gallery</A>

    Exhibition Dates: April 8th - June 8th, 2000

    From the beginning of time, hands have played an integral part in many

    masterpieces. What does touch mean to you as it relates to the hand? In

    this exhibit the artists are exploring the hand and the sensuality, pain,

    happiness, love, suffering, etc. a touch can evoke. Hands and emotion are

    the central focus.

    ---