Goodbye

From: The Colliers (atla)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 01:10:04 PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a publisher breathing down my neck and a deadline that is looming very
    LARGE in my life so I have to cut out some of the distractions that I have,
    even if they are pleasant and entertaining. I will miss all the caring and
    amusing anecdotes that you share with one another, and hope to be back at
    sometime in the future.

    Regards

    Tracey Collier in Durban, South Africa

    ---