Re: Working alongside students...?

From: Bicyclken
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 21:32:47 PDT

    I do most of the assignments with my students. I don't always finish them
    but I start and use it to show demonstrations and progress. It also helps me
    think of problems and possible solutions for them later. I like to work with
    them but I usually have more time after school and show them my progress
    during class. This helps them see and realize that I won't ask them to do
    something that I wouldn't do myself. Plus it's fun to do the work as well.

    I have saved many examples and use them to show what I looking for. This is
    another way of proving to them that you can do it and they can respect this
    and learn from your experience.

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA