Re: NAEA story...(long)

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 17:50:41 PDT

    Thanks, Sidnie, for the great synopsis of the convention. I doubt if I'll
    ever make one. We can't even go to the state ones. then again, we have a
    huge sub problem in PA. It is a daily occurrence to "cover" classes during
    hall duty and during dept chair time. I'm happy the days I come home and
    have only had one extra class!

    I'm saving your post so I can figure out some of the ideas you mentioned.
    That is nice of everyone to write up their best experiences to share with
    the rest of us . Fran

    ---