make your own puzzles!

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 14:49:44 PDT

    Why not make your own puzzle? Go to www.puzzlemaker.com and you can design
    your own. They have lots to choose from and all you do is supply the info.
    You can make word searches, cross word puzzles, mazes and more! I make them
    for when I need a sub! That way the kids are doing art related stuff without
    having to get out the paints when teacher is not there.
    Hope that helps!
    jeannie in ga