Re: Lowenfeld Info

From: Kay Savay (kay.savay.us)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 12:59:21 PDT

    Try to contact Bill Lockhart, retired art educator, through Texas Tech
    University in Lubbock, Texas. Bill studied under Lowenfeld and could give
    you some valuable, personal history of the man.

    By the way, I believe Bill is a past president of NAEA. He is revered and
    loved by Texas art educators.

    ---