Re: NAEA-Los Angeles

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:29:43 PDT

    Diane, Pandy and all,

    I agree with you completely. I just began as editor of CONTACT, the
    newsletter of the Art Ed. Assoc. of Indiana. Being very new to all of this,
    I had very little support or resources to go when I started. Although, I
    didn't attend the conference this year, I expect to go next year, and would
    definitely attend and support anything to do with our unique
    challenges. ----- Original Message -----