Re: NAEA presentations

From: Debi13
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:10:42 PDT

    mwhiteaz writes:

    << Here's my challenge to you all: choose 2-3 of your favorite lessons and
    send
     the proposals to NAEA for next year's conference. If you get selected, how
     can your admin turn down your request to go and present at a national
     conference? I'd be glad to help you with the proposal wording (haven't been
     rejected yet, in five years of presenting). If all 1000 of us sent in two
     proposals, wow, some of us are bound to make the cut, and we'll be able to
    tip
     the balance of presentations to the sort that we find most useful.

     Okay guys, ball's in your court... >>

    I agree with Maggie, but remember, you may only submit two proposals with
    your name a the main presenter. Submitting more may get your proposals
    rejected automatically. This is a new NAEA policy.
    Debi Barrett-Hayes, Secondary Division Director

    ---