summer workshops

From: jane mary (mjart49)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:00:09 PDT

    I am looking for summer workshops in Arizona or New Mexico. I am presently
    signed up for the Crizmac Canyon and Culture but I am afraid that it is
    going to be canceled because of low enrollment. I am very disappointed! Does
    anyone know of other good summer workshops in this area? Please e-mail me at
    mjart49 Thanks,mj