Re: scheduling museum visits

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 08:30:38 PDT

    Dear Sharisse:

            I still prefer making personal contact by phone with a live human
    being to schedule field trips. The confirmation materials can come by mail
    or fax...have no preference there as long as I know where to look.
            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

    >I am very interested in hearing whether teachers prefer communicating by fax
    >or by mail.
    >other. Please let me know what you think.

    >Sharisse Butler

    Ann Heineman....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School...Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050...Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522
    aheineman-arlington.k12.oh.us

    ---