Re: NAEA

From: Judie (judiej50)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 01:01:21 PDT

    It was terrific to put faces with names from this listserv at the
    conference. Had a wonderful time and enjoyed LA. The Getty was
    fabulous--heard lots of comments comparing it to the Acropolis in Athens or
    the ancient Roman Forum--it was a rather spiritual/magical experience!!!!
    Loved the Ensor puppets!

    Thanks to Judy for orchestrating most of our gatherings and all the other
    things you provide for the list.

    Judie J

    >Hi all: NAEA was great! The artsednetters were there and it was fun to
    >see everyone who stopped by. Some of us met for breakfast and some got

    ---